Does your child exhibit any of the following behaviors?
- Trouble focusing or sitting still
- Gets frustrated easily
- Acts impulsively
- Touches everything
- Poor self-awareness or self-regulation
- Trouble with motor skills - handwriting, catching a ball, tying their shoes
- Mealtime struggles
- Trouble making friends
- Seems fearful or has no fear
- Struggles with transitions
Get the Sensory Checklist
My mission is for everyone to realize ...
.... kids need to learn to move and move to learn.
The brain must take in sensory information from the world around us, sort through and organize it, and then act on it appropriately. When there is a kink in this system, we may see behaviors that make us ask ourselves “Why?”
Learn to see your child’s behavior through a sensory lens.